Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/11/23 21:20:55 UTC

Help wanted: Audio processing of recordings from ApacheCon

As last time, I have LOTS of audio from ApacheCon and Apache Big Data,
and need help processing it, if anybody has time.

Files are in
http://feathercast.apache.org/podcasts/ApacheConEU2016/sessions/RAW/

Instructions are in
http://feathercast.apache.org/podcasts/ApacheConEU2016/sessions/RAW/README

Data is tracked at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13gKAbpnr6qZ8sGw2Cq9F-2NUDz9w8Jf3I5r26Ejgweo/edit#gid=0

Materials needed:

* Audacity (for audio editing)
* Lots of time
* Somewhere to upload large mp3 files once you're done editing

Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Help wanted: Audio processing of recordings from ApacheCon

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org>.
Thanks.
My bad. Will start working on it soon.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.