Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by cjpro <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/27 11:41:29 UTC

Re: SMPP component

I have a small issue in you smpp component. I am try to develop some
application by using smpp module. but it cannot change the systemtype
attribute. it hard coded to 'cp' in ur source. then we cannot create a
connection with our smpp server. pls assist.

Re: SMPP component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a ton Ioannis.

Regards