Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ping Yu <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/22 22:25:13 UTC

How to specify derby home to the JVM

People in the list,

  I would like to specify derby home to the JVM so that the JVM can
 pickup the database.I added one line in catalina.bat. I added the last
 line to JAVA_OPTS as shown below:

  set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS%
 -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
 -Djava.util.logging.config.file="%CATALINA_BASE%\conf\logging.properties"
 "-Dderby.system.home=C:\Absolute_Path_To_\sql"

  but it still doesn't work. Apparentely the JVM is not picking it up.

  Any ideas? How to debug it? Thanks a lot!

  Ping

Re: How to specify derby home to the JVM

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.