Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com> on 2002/10/18 06:16:11 UTC

Brane, XFAIL now PASS in commit_tests.py/commit_one_new_binary_file? (was Re: svn commit: rev 3396...)

> * subversion/tests/clients/cmdline/commit_tests.py:
>   (commit_one_new_binary_file): Remove underbars from status checks.
>   (test_list): Remove XFAIL from commit_one_new_binary_file as it now
>                passes (Referenced in issue 888)

Brane,

This defun had no doc string, so I checked the log, saw the 888 ref
and looked it up in issuezilla, and it's RESOLVED. Can you verify that
I got this right (and maybe add in a docstring)?

-Fitz

Re: Brane, XFAIL now PASS in commit_tests.py/commit_one_new_binary_file? (was Re: svn commit: rev 3396...)

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
B. W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

>>* subversion/tests/clients/cmdline/commit_tests.py:
>>  (commit_one_new_binary_file): Remove underbars from status checks.
>>  (test_list): Remove XFAIL from commit_one_new_binary_file as it now
>>               passes (Referenced in issue 888)
>>

>Brane,
>
>This defun had no doc string, so I checked the log, saw the 888 ref
>and looked it up in issuezilla, and it's RESOLVED. Can you verify that
>I got this right (and maybe add in a docstring)?

There's not much to say about that test. I added to check that issue,
but it looks like the test was broken anyway (the expected status was
wrong -- the underscore was missing). Since that's fixed, and the test
is passing, it's perfectly O.K. to remove the XFAIL. I'm not sure what
sort of docstring you expect me to add there, though.