Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 00:47:26 UTC

ANNOUNCE: New Committer Nicolas LE BAS

The Apache Tiles PMC is proud to introduce our newest committer: Nicolas LE BAS.

Welcome aboard Nicolas. Thank you for your contributions!

I'll get your commit privileges set up asap.

Thanks,
Greg Reddin

Re: ANNOUNCE: New Committer Nicolas LE BAS

Posted by Nicolas LE BAS <ma...@nlebas.net>.
On 11-12-08 08:43 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2011/12/8 Greg Reddin<gr...@gmail.com>
>
>> The Apache Tiles PMC is proud to introduce our newest committer: Nicolas
>> LE BAS.
>>
>> Welcome aboard Nicolas. Thank you for your contributions!
>>

> Congrats Nicolas!

Thank you all.
I'm not sure exactly how far my implication will go, but I'll do my best
to help.

Re: ANNOUNCE: New Committer Nicolas LE BAS

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.