Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/12/16 01:38:27 UTC

hey Dean, are you sure you indented mod_proxy?

Why do I see:

    /* Save the path - it will be re-appended for the redirection later */
    path = strchr(&url_copy[2], '/');
    if (path != NULL)
        ++path;                 /* leading '/' will be overwritten by proxy_cano
n_netloc */
    else
        path = "";

?  (ugly long comments all over)

If I indent it here it goes to:

Re: hey Dean, are you sure you indented mod_proxy?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Yeah I'm sure I did.  Feel free to do it again however.  gnu indent and
bsd indent do different things.  Both are wrong in different ways :)

Dean