Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by manuel berney <ma...@urbanet.ch> on 2003/09/22 10:37:56 UTC

Batik 1.5 and MacOSX10.2.6 Java141 rotateTest

i'm a batik newbie and i usually code with XP and netbeans but i' m trying
to do my development with OSX and netbeans now.
I have a problem to rotate an svg element with osx .

Attatch 3 classes + 1 svg file
motor,java, gearTrain.java, rotateTest.java and level6.svg

The code works fine on XP but my rotation isn't regular on OSX. What's wrong
with it ??

cheers manu

Re: Batik 1.5 and MacOSX10.2.6 Java141 rotateTest

Posted by manuel berney <ma...@urbanet.ch>.
i forget to say rotateTest is the main class
it use a JSVGCanvas as shown in the batik exemple

motor is a runnable used to do the rotate animation

gearTrain is used to do the svg transformation on level6.svg

Cheers manu