Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Enric Staromiejski Torregrosa <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 19:56:31 UTC

list archive?

hi,

I just got subscribed to the list...but is there a place where to find the
past threads of this list?

Tks,
Enric

Re: list archive?

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
The list is archived in about 3 places that I have found,  but the one I
find best from a thread view perspective is ...

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user@ws.apache.org/index.html

Regards, Kelvin.

Re: list archive?

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Enric,

You can get hold of the past messages like this:

    <tu...@ws.apache.org>

    <tu...@ws.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

Yours,  Mike.