Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charles Ambrose <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 07:55:00 UTC

[axis2] Help with StandAlone SimpleAxis2Server

Hi guys!

I am unable to modify the root context of the services made available by the
stand-alone version of the SimpleAxis2Server of the standard distribution of
axis2 version 1.1.1.

Basically the default path of the services are:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services. I would like to change this to:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services. From what I understand, I need to
modify the tag on axis2.xml: <parameter name="context"
locked="false">axis</parameter
>.

I still cannot access the path: http://localhost:8080/axis/services . It
re-directs to: http://localhost:8080/axis2/services.

How do I accomplish this? Attached is my axis2.xml.

Also, are there examples of how to create your own Embedded SimpleAxis2
Server?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jonathan

Re: [axis2] Help with StandAlone SimpleAxis2Server

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Charles,

please log a bug in JIRA.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
> Also, are there examples of how to create your own Embedded SimpleAxis2
> Server?

Dims wrote an article here:
http://wso2.org/library/83

Paul