Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Roman Coedo <no...@github.com> on 2015/08/04 11:42:11 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore

-- File Changes --

    M blobstore/src/main/java/org/jclouds/blobstore/config/LocalBlobStore.java (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Looks good to me!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127694617

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
:+1: Uses unbounded memory for the jdbc blobstore but we can fix this up later.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127695250

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Closed #837.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#event-373132588

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Reopened #837.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#event-373132604

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
We can skip backporting since JDBC blobstore does not exist in 1.9.x and I did not backport the original memory saving patch for range gets.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127699491

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
This should be good to merge, but I guess a backport will be needed as well?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127698552

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Roman Coedo <no...@github.com>.
Tests and style pass on my machine, am I missing something?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127567800

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-979: Fix range get for LocalBlobStore (#837)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Seemed like a jenkins problem to me.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/837#issuecomment-127637466