Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Lecho <st...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/19 09:52:18 UTC

[Axis2 1.1] Status of AXIS2-1643

Hi,

I have stumbled upon - by calling a method in a generated Skeleton that throws the default UnsupportedOperationException - the same bug as the one reported in JIRA issue AXIS2-1643. I am using axiom-api-1.2.jar, axiom-impl-1.2.jar and axis2-1.1.jar.
Could someone describe the current status of this bug, i.e. when will it be resolved OR is there a workaround that exists to avoid the ClassCastException ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: [Axis2 1.1] Status of AXIS2-1643

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Is this the one? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-12