Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Thomas Wright <tw...@yesco.com> on 2013/07/11 21:40:57 UTC

Flex Mobile / Android Directory Structure

If anyone can answer this. It's not terribly important. But I find it odd.
Mayhap I just don't understand how flex apps are installed on a mobile
device. But I've searched my android directory everywhere for the
installation directory of my application, and thus find the audio files and
images my application produces and stores in its appliationStorageDirectory.
Aaaand, it suddenly dawn on me that I still have my devices all plugged
into my computer. Maybe that's changed what I can/can't view in the file
manager.
Still ... any leads for after I unplug it? :)
p.s. - I tried the search and it just faults on me for some reason.
Thanks!

--
*Thomas Wright*
Software Engineer

Corporate Division
twright@yesco.com

Re: Flex Mobile / Android Directory Structure

Posted by Thomas Wright <tw...@yesco.com>.
lol :P
yeah ... pretty much the deal with code-heads ;)

Posted by Peter Watt <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas

Posted by Thomas Wright <tw...@yesco.com>.
thank you?