Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Patrik Modesto <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 11:33:46 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: after upgrade to 0.8.7: InvalidRequestException(why:Column timestamp is required)

As usually happen, I've found the problem just after I sent the
question. I have to use setters for setting values to thrift.*
classes.

So instead of:
Deletion d = new Deletion();
d.timestamp = 11111;

use:
Deletion d = new Deletion();
d.setTimestamp(11111);

etc.

Regards,
Patrik

Re: [SOLVED] Re: after upgrade to 0.8.7: InvalidRequestException(why:Column timestamp is required)

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
I have noticed this too. Apparently it is a thrift code generation thing.