Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 15:41:00 UTC

JavaBinding:Solution question

Good day

Why does it placed the csproj files in src/[main|test]/csharp? Since these
are project descriptors, wouldn't it make more sense if they're in the
basedir?

Thanks,
Franz

Re: JavaBinding:Solution question

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
It was easier to implement with the csproj file in the same directory as the
source files, as this is the typical VS configuration. One problem that I
encountered when I bumped the cproj file up to a higher level than the
source files was that newly created files had the incorrect namespace (
src.main.csharp....). Of course, there are other problems. Technically, from
VS perspective, the test and main are different projects, if their project
file were in the same directory, they would end up each
generating properties/files over each other.

Shane