Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2021/07/11 08:19:26 UTC

[DISCUSS][ElasticJob] Release Plan of ElasticJob UI 3.0.0

Hi All,

I prefer to discuss ElasticJob 3.0.0's release plan.

The enhancements already done:

1. Order event trace history records by descending time;
2. Add confirm for shutdown operations;
3. Some improvements for i18n.

Bug fixed:

1.Error occurs when operating the jobs have TracingConfiguration.

Dependencies:

1. Supports building frontend modules on macOS with Apple Silicon.

I am going to release ElasticJob UI 3.0.0 soon. Please remind me if I
missed something.

------------------

Sincerely,
Weijie Wu (TeslaCN)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: [DISCUSS][ElasticJob] Release Plan of ElasticJob UI 3.0.0

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Thank you, please go ahead.

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)