Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 17:14:34 UTC

run servicemix as a startup service on linux

I apologize if I missed something that would tell me how to do this, but I
want to startup servicemix as a service on linux.  I've been searching
around but haven't found a document that would point me on the "proper" way
to do this, such as if servicemix already has some support in the scripts to
do this.

Is there a link or something that will point me in the right direction?
Specifically I want to run this on a ubuntu server edition deployment.

Thanks!

Re: run servicemix as a startup service on linux

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, soon as I get back into the office Monday I'm going to use that link
again.  I did for windows and it worked great.  Wish I would have realized
that it would work for linux sooner! :)

Posted by Bart Vankeirsbilck <ba...@bricsnet.com>.
Don't know of something out of the box. I've used the 'Java Service
Wrapper' http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html
successfully (on window as a service, but this wrapper support running
as a daemon on linux too).

Bart Vankeirsbilck