Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Wa...@toyota-europe.com on 2004/05/10 13:33:36 UTC

Using ant-contrib

Hi,

I'm trying the <antserver> ant task from ant-contrib, and I have the
follwing issue with this one.

I start the server:

      <antserver port="12345" />

The server is waiting for incoming requests.

Then I launch a test:

        <remoteant machine="localhost" port="12345">
            <runant dir="." antfile="PromoteMoveWinJ2EE.xml"
target="allDAT">
                  <property name="project" value="tco" />
                  <property name="environment" value="d" />
                  <property name="resource" value="tco0o0rd" />
                  <property name="dir" value="G:/tmp/TMME_J2EE" />
            </runant>
        </remoteant>

The script is executed successfully, but at the end the server is stopped.

      Got disconnect command
      Got shutdown command   <----- ??????

Can somebody explain why the server is stopped everytime after a
successfull execution? I'm expecting to have them undefinitely running
until a shutdown is received.

Walter

Walter