Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Kogler <st...@kathrein.de> on 2008/06/10 11:06:27 UTC

[Trinidad] Trinidad-Skins on Geronimo-Server

Hi all,

when i'm using the Tomcat Server 6.0.14 with the Trinidad Skinning
everything works fine.

When i deploy the same webapp on the Geronimo Server (WAS Community
Edition Version 2), the Trinidad-Skins are not loaded.
In the logfile there is no error.

My trinidad-skins.xml:

            <skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
                <skin>
                    <id>
                        std
                    </id>
                    <family>
                        standard
                    </family>
                    <render-kit-id>
                       org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
                    </render-kit-id>
                        META-INF/trinidad_skin.css
                </skin>
            </skins>

Does anyone use the Geronimo Server and Trinidad-Skinning?
Is there anything i have to take care when using geronimo and
trinidad-skins?

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan Kogler
Informationstechnik Organisation, ITO

KATHREIN-Werke KG
Anton-Kathrein-Straße 1-3
P.O. Box 100 444
83004 Rosenheim, Germany

Tel.: +49 8031 184-5837
Fax: +49 8031 184-525837

E-Mail: stefan.kogler@kathrein.de
Internet: http://www.kathrein.de

--
Registergericht / Register court: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRA 460 / local court Traunstein, certificate of registration no. 460
Geschäftsführender persönlich haftender Gesellschafter / Personally liable managing partner: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Anton Kathrein, Dipl.-Betriebswirt (MBA-equivalent)

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.

Re: Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad-Skins on Geronimo-Server

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Stefan Kogler
<st...@kathrein.de> wrote:

> Hello Matthias,
>
> i solved the problem:
>
> There was some white-spaces at the beginning of the trinidad-skins.xml,
> and so the geronimo couldn't read it. (but there was no log-output for that
> error)
>
> I removed the white-spaces and now everything works fine.

good to know.

-Matthias

Antwort: Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad-Skins on Geronimo-Server

Posted by Stefan Kogler <st...@kathrein.de>.
Hello Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Perhaps this may be helpful: