Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 09:34:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0

Took the liberty to create this thread for discussion on the release.

How do I install it as a plugin in G 2.1 using the artifacts in the staging
repo?  I tried "deploy install-plugin directory-1.0.car" but ended up with a
missing dependency exception.

++Vamsi

Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The statement about the User DN may not be correct.  Will reverify.

Verified to be not correct.  Got confused with the ERROR logged that time!!

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
This is a minor and harmless bug in the server.  It occurs on all unbinds
and you might specifically want to make sure it is not allowed to log.
We're aware of it and will fix this shortly over at Apache Directory.

Alex

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
[...]

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I have built the plugin from

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Was able to install using Admin Console.

++Vamsi

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update, I just tested big G ( both Tomcat and Jetty ) and got it working.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
make it two! I could use some guidance for installing it.

I manually added the geronimo-directory-1.0.jar to the repo but then got another dep missing org.apache.directory.server/apacheds-server-jndi/1.5.1/jar

Cheers!
Hernan