Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Fernando Avalos García <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/05 01:11:44 UTC

Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7

Hi all,

I am trying to enable the Web support following the instruction in the page Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7.

However, when I try to execute the command features:list the
list is empty. I tried to get the repositories list and it is empty too.
 Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando Avalos.

Re: Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
No, you don't seem to miss something.

Inside a fresh karaf 2.2.7, features:list should display all available
features icnluding war. Also features:listrepositories should work.
Can you check if you accidentially removed any files from the default
distribution? Extracting a fresh container would probably help.

If you still have issues, please let us know about your os, java version
etc.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

RE: Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7

Posted by Favalos <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Ioannis/Jean

I was able to install the war feature. The problem was the network I tried from a different location and it works perfectly.

Thanks you so much for your support.

Fernando Avalos.

Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 23:03:28 -0700
From: ml-node+s922171n3965863h99@n3.nabble.com
To: fernandroide@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7

	Hi Fernando,

it sounds good. I tested on a fresh Karaf 2.2.7 and I don't have problem.

On which JDK/OS are you ?

Do you have some special "configuration" on the system (HTTP proxy, etc) ?

Regards

JB

--

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

[hidden email]

http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

		http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Installing-war-support-in-Karaf-2-2-7-tp3963648p3965863.html

		To start a new topic under Karaf, email ml-node+s922171n922171h47@n3.nabble.com

		To unsubscribe from Karaf, click here.

		NAML

Re: Installing war support in Karaf 2.2.7

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fernando,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré