Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Eric Vasilik <er...@bea.com> on 2004/01/05 19:29:11 UTC

RE: Need xqrl.jar for selectPath or execQuery methods?

Not sure if you been adequately answered yet, but ...

XmlBeans V1 has very limited support for XPath (only expressions line x/y/z, a//b//c, etc...)  If you request an operation which goes beyond this,  we try to load xqrl.jar which comes with Weblogic which supports all of XQuery/XPath2.0.  What are the path expressions you are attempting?

- Eric

Posted by mg <mg...@subscribe.audumla.net>.
Hi there,

I am having the same problems. I have xqrl.jar from weblogic 8.1. Is
there another xqrl.jar that I could use, and if so where can I get it
from?

Thanks,
Marius Gleeson

Posted by mg <mg...@subscribe.audumla.net>.