Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 14:38:59 UTC

[RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Dear all,

this vote has passed with 6 +1, 4 of them binding:

Chris Mattmann
Martijn Dashorst
Christian Grobmeier
Robert Donkin

Craig Russel *
Maurizio Cucchiara *

Thanks to all who voted!

OGNL will perform the next steps:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject

Cheers,
Christian

* non binding

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30 August 2011 13:38, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> this vote has passed with 6 +1, 4 of them binding:
>>
>> Chris Mattmann
>> Martijn Dashorst
>> Christian Grobmeier
>> Robert Donkin
>>
>> Craig Russel *
>
> I assume this was the Incubator vote that was tallied, in which case
> Craig Russell has a binding vote as he is on the Incubator PMC, see:
>
> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator-pmc

You are correct, my fault. Of course Craigs vote is binding too

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to OGNL and thanks a lot Christian for taking care of
the graduation process!!!
All the best, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/