Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Eugene Kondrashev <eu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 19:16:38 UTC

Hidden wtkx fields

Hi!

Is the any possibility to store hidden fields in wtkx view?

The purpose is to store some id field to be retrieved later, so it would not
be visible to user. Let say I have a view loaded with my company data
object(myView.load(companyDO)). Then user clicks delete button. So I need
some mechanism to remember target DO id to be used further.

The workeround here is to override load method and store needed info at view
object itself, but i wonder if therer is standard way.

Thanks,
Eugene