Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/21 10:33:16 UTC

Component master example

Hello.

I'm trying a very simple usage of the master component using a
blueprint (attached) on Karaf.
I have added the required camel features (blueprint, master), but when
my bundle starts I get an error message : "Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No cluster service found"

I've also tried to install some of the camel cluster service features,
but none is taken into account "by default".

Is there any way to set such a cluster service out of the
application's blueprints ? Any example ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Re: Component master example

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

Yes, the bean should be created in another bundle, exposed as a service,
and referenced by application bundles.

But this doesn't solve my problem : our customer uses an old Fuse 6.3
with Fabric8. Fabric8 exposes a master component with he same usage, but
that is implicitly available for any bundle without any added
configuration. The bundles "legacy" code is not aware of the clustering
context, and we'd like to keep it as is, and be able to deploy them
alternatively on the two environments...

Anyone has an idea for that ?

Thanks again, Daniel !

Regards.

Ephemeris Lappis