Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by kr...@mmm.com on 2003/05/08 01:58:55 UTC

Conditional assignment of tree frag to variable doesn't work.

This is probably a simple question; but I've tried several things and don't
seem to be getting anywhere with this issue. I cannot get the assignment to
the variable SelectFilterX to work.  I'm trying to get some old xalan-1
code to work in xalan 2.5.0.

<xsl:variable name="SelectFilterX">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="$Filter
=$OSHProfile/default_filter/filter/field[1]">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="$OSHProfile/default_filter/filter"/>
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="$OSHProfile/quick_filters/*[field[1]
=$Filter]"/>
        </xsl:otherwise>
      </xsl:choose>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsl:copy-of select="$SelectFilterX"/>

This doesn't copy anything. I tried copying OSHProfile and it copied fine.
OSHProfile is set in Java as a document element.

Keith...

To unsubscribe from the xalan-j-users mailing list...

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.
Send mail from the subscribed ID to
xalan-j-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"may'ron DaroQbe'chugh vaj bIrIQbej"  ("Put down the squeezebox and nobody
gets hurt.")

Re: Conditional assignment of tree frag to variable doesn't work.

Posted by Eoin Breathnach <eb...@www.eoinbreathnach.com>.
How do I get taken off this mailing list?

Regards,

Eoin

------- End of Original Message -------