Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by livelace <o....@livelace.ru> on 2019/09/08 17:44:47 UTC

Re: How to execute an sql on a specific remote server?

Hi, Andrew. I found this topic in Google.

I have a case where:

1. I have two nodes (all caches are replicated) N1 and N2, NX is a client
node .
2. N2 fills with small portions of data (relatively frequent).
3. N2 has relatively small RAM and CPU.
4. N1 has huge volume of RAM and many CPU cores.
5. NX has huge volume of RAM and many CPU cores and powerful GPU.
6. Network link between N1 and N2 - 1Gbps.
7. Network link between N2 and NX - 10Gbps.

hence I need an option to query through a more powerful node (CPU, RAM,
Network speed) in Replicated mode, not a random option.

Am I able achieve this in 2.7.5 ?

Re: How to execute an sql on a specific remote server?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can set `local=true` to execute completely local requests, and you can
connect your JDBC to NX with this option.

Ilya Kasnacheev