Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marcello Marangio <m....@tno.it> on 2004/06/11 14:45:03 UTC

multi mailet application and global configuration

Hi All.
I wrote a mailet that does a lot of things, and I would like to split it up
in 3 different mailets.
The original mailet reads from config.xml some init parameters, which have
to be in common with all the new mailets.
How can I configure global server-wide init parameters?
If I can write a kind of InitMailet to be inited before the other 3, with
one attribute per init parameter, it would be fine... But how can I be sure
that it is inited first?
Thanks

Marcello

Virtual Domains

Posted by Diogo Saad <di...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
I've just upgraded to 2.2-RC5 and I was wondering if Daniel Perry
patches to James, POP3Handler and SMTPHandler are present in this
version??
I think perry's modifications were only to facilitate the "@". ?? Do we
still need them in 2.2Rc5? Has anyone already applyed this patches to
this version?

Thanks
Diogo