Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro> on 2016/01/22 14:38:09 UTC

FTP producer - prevent from listing the destination folder

Hello,

I'm using Camel 2.13 and I have an issue when producing files on a FTP
folder with a lot of files. It seems to try to list the content of the
folder, despite the fact that I used options to prevent this:
fileExist=TryRename
tempFileName=...

Is this even possible?

Thank you in advance!
Laurentiu

Re: FTP producer - prevent from listing the destination folder

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Try them anyway

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Laurentiu Trica
<la...@moredevs.ro> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I have this issue with the producer, not the consumer.
> I need the producer to not do any list before uploading the file because it
> is a long list and takes a lot of time.
>
> Regards,
> Laurentiu
>
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> See the stepwise option and also the useList as well.
>> http://camel.apache.org/ftp2
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Laurentiu Trica
>> <la...@moredevs.ro> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Can you help me? Anyone?
>> >
>> > Thanks!