Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> on 2007/06/27 09:11:33 UTC

[Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Hello,

We currently developed a wizard application with MyFaces 1.1.5, Facelets 1.1.11 and Trinidad 1.0.0-incubating.

For development we use JBoss on Windows XP Machines, for testing we use WebSphere on Windows and WebSphere on AIX.

On JBoss and WebShere on Windows everything works fine. Only on WebShere on AIX the skinning don't work. Everything else works fine, but the Trinidad Skins are completely ignored (e.g. validator error messages on InputText is not displayed in red).

Are there any known issues with the skin generation on AIX? Maybe some problems with the rights on folders where files are created? Has someone else already used Trinidad on a similar environment?

There are no Exceptions, Error Messages, ect. just the skin has no effect.

Thanks for help
Markus Döring

TCC Products GmbH

Anwendungsentwicklung

Benzstr. 3
71696 Möglingen

 mail: markus.doering@tcc-products.de

Re: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Posted by Abhijit Ghosh <ab...@gmail.com>.
Markus,
Can you please save the generated html file using Firefox and zip up the
directory(this should contain the css file also) and send it so that we can
take a look? Or you can also send the saved HTML file and the CSS file
separately.

But before that,can you disable compression of styles by using this;
<context-param>
 <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION
</param-name>
 <param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

that will make it easier to debug.

Thanks,
Abhi

AW: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Posted by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de>.
Hello,

________________________________

Re: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Posted by Abhijit Ghosh <ab...@gmail.com>.

AW: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Posted by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de>.
Hello,
After some time in other projects and more research fort his bug I have found something.
The css file is generated correctly, with compressed styleclass names as it should be. In the generated html code the uncompressed style classes are used, so the names in the css file and in the html file are different.
Markus

PS. No, I don't get any warnings/errors ect.

Re: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I see.

AW: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX