Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2014/09/15 15:32:29 UTC

Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'

Hallo.

I tried to setup a mysql repository connection but I obtain the error mentioned.

I put mysql-connector-java-5.1.32-bin.jar in
/apache-manifoldcf-1.7/connector-lib-proprietary
and
/apache-manifoldcf-1.7/lib-proprietary
folder but I obtain the error in the object

What could I check?

Thanks a lot

Mario

Re: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mario,

Register and log in, and then you can attach a comment.

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mario,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.