Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com> on 2007/04/09 19:13:12 UTC

[Java SDO] - Is name mangling on generated Java package necessary?

I ran XSD2JavaGenerator with namespace like test.sca.ws.static.import.schema.helloworld and the Java package was generated with test.sca.ws.static_.import_.schema.helloworld.  Is this type of name mangling necessary?  Thanks.

- Fuhwei

Re: [Java SDO] - Is name mangling on generated Java package necessary?

Posted by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com>.
Thanks. You were right static and import are reserved and not valid Java identifiers.

Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com> wrote: static and import are Java keywords, so they can't be used as identifiers.

Frank.

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.