Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2021/01/14 09:23:40 UTC

Re: Are you using binary distribution?

Hi Cameleers,
I've let this open ended so folk can express their thoughts. I propose
that we can put this to a vote if you'd prefer so we can measure the
consensus. Thoughts?

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Are you using binary distribution?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:35 AM Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

> I think binary distributions are not really useful for projects such as
> camel where there's no executable included, so if we want to not generate
> them, that's fine for me.
> Not sure this requires a vote given it seems there's a consensus already.

Yeah I don't see the need for binary distro either.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Are you using binary distribution?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Are you using binary distribution?

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
okay, so I don't see anyone objecting to this. And as Guillaume
pointed out we seemed to have reached a consensus on this.

I've created CAMEL-16038[1], please add implementation comments there.

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-16038

--
Zoran Regvart