Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/04/22 10:58:25 UTC

Oak 1.4.2 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak 1.4.2 next Monday 25th April 2016.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.4.2 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 26/04/2016 10:45, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> Hi Davide,
>
> there's a small problem with the rollback, the 'oak-webapp' project now
> depends on a 'future' version of Oak (1.4.3-SNAPSHOT), so the build fails
> locally for me.
Thanks for the heads up Alex. It should be fixed with r1741270.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.4.2 release plan

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davide,

there's a small problem with the rollback, the 'oak-webapp' project now
depends on a 'future' version of Oak (1.4.3-SNAPSHOT), so the build fails
locally for me.

best,
alex

[0]