Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by putingyu <ty...@sunfieldgroup.com> on 2001/05/25 07:40:19 UTC

help?thanks

hi:
    using a database mail repository on my james.
but unable .

maildatabase-odbc:
 # Change the DSN and username/password to match our configuration
jdbcDriver=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
jdbcURL=jdbc:odbc:james
jdbcUsername=sa
jdbcPassword=admin
minconn=1
maxconn=2

james.conf.xml :
 <!--     These are optional in case you'd like to store the mail spool and POP3 messages in
            the database.  Simply uncomment these and remove the ones above. -->

            <spoolRepository> town://james@maildatabase-sqlserver</spoolRepository>
            <inboxRepository> town://inbox </inboxRepository>

Re: help?thanks

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
What version of James are you using?

If you are using James 1.2 or 1.2.1 the db repository works. You need to
explain your problem better eg with error messages or logs.

If you are using James from CVS or a nightly release, the db stuff
doesn't work (yet)

Charles