Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by danny teichthal <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/14 09:25:12 UTC

Re: SOLR-7036 - a new Faster method for facet grouping

Hi,
A reminder, in case anyone that is interested in performance of grouped
facet missed the older mail.
There's a new patch for improving grouped facet performance that works with
latest branch.

It uses the UIF method from JSON API.
Can be a first step for adding support for grouped facets on JSON API.

Please take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7036
Comments and votes are welcome.