Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sj...@kolumbus.fi> on 2010/05/21 12:19:53 UTC

Dispatcher caches too eagerly

Hi again,

Another dispatcher bug: the latest dispatcher code does not refresh pages when they are being changed. The traditional site-editing cycle using Forrest (forrest run, that is), is to edit-refresh-review. Presently that is changed to edit-reSTART-review.

Disabling dispatcher brings back the expected behaviour.

Best,
Sjur

Re: Dispatcher caches too eagerly

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On 21/05/2010, at 12:19, Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Another dispatcher bug: the latest dispatcher code does not refresh pages when they are being changed. The traditional site-editing cycle using Forrest (forrest run, that is), is to edit-refresh-review. Presently that is changed to edit-reSTART-review.
>
> Disabling dispatcher brings back the expected behaviour.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I am not sure why though, but as soon I point the themer dir to a directory path on the file system you can develop your contracts and structurer with the normal cycle. I am unsure ATM why it forces the cache so much. Maybe you should open a bug,

salu2