Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 18:43:50 UTC

[error]Cannot create a GBeanInfo for org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbRefBuilder

Looks like this error is blocking the build of openejb-deployer module. Any
hints?

Thanks in advance.

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: Cannot
create a
GBeanInfo for [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbRefBuilder],
errors: [
rg.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: Could not get GBeanInfo
fro
 class: org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbRefBuilder,
org.apache.geroni
o.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException:
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.GBeanAn
otationException: Missing default constructor]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGB
anInfoFactory.java:71)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBe
nBuilder.java:113)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuild
r.java:108)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.buil
(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:43)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildCon
iguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:252)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildCon
iguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:211)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:250)
        ... 30 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException:
org.apache.gero
imo.gbean.annotation.GBeanAnnotationException: Missing default constructor
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getG
eanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:54)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getG
eanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:46)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGB
anInfoFactory.java:66)
        ... 36 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.GBeanAnnotationException:
Missi
g default constructor
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoBuilder.setC
nstructor(AnnotationGBeanInfoBuilder.java:112)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoBuilder.buil
GBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoBuilder.java:65)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getG
eanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:52)
        ... 38 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 54 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Mar 11 01:37:01 CST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 93M/234M
[INFO]

Jeff

Re: [error]Cannot create a GBeanInfo for org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbRefBuilder

Posted by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com>.
After updating the latest codes from trunk and upgrading Maven to 3.0.3
(r1075438), I finally made the build successfully.

By the way, since wink 1.1.3 can not be retrieved from the repo of Apache, I
also built it from trunk by myself.

Maybe you can have a try :)

--
Michael