Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "info.olagos" <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 15:10:11 UTC

inventory problem

Hello,

I have a question about inventory and the productdetail page in the
ecommerce component.

If i have a ATP/QOH = 2/2 for a certain product, then there is inventory
available.
However when i see on the ecommerce product detail page, it says "out of
stock".
I use ofbiz version 11.4.1 .
You can check the problem now on my website www.olagos.eu for product
50002_0001 for example.

If i check the code in the productdetail.ftl and productdetail.groovy
files, i see that the inventory display is taken from the entity
ProductFacility.

I don't understand why the entity ProductFacility only has products which
have to be dropshipped , i suppose.
So my product is not dropped shipped and has a inventory in that table from
zero.

I suppose, i don't understand completely the business explanation of the
facility component with its inventory.

I only know that i  have inventory items available for each product , so
also for the product 50002_0001 .
Why is the amount for ATP/QOH then not used to show the availability in the
productdetail page. However it shows "not in stock" ????????????

Can anyone explain it to me?

Regards,
Eric
--