Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shekher thakur <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 09:08:43 UTC

Learning Curve

HI All,

I am new to the world of WebServices. I want to leran about them but i am
totally confused from where i should start leraning about the
Webservices like

1) The Messaging Protocol it is using(SOAP)
2) About WSDL structure
3) ABout UUDI

and many others things.Can any body guide me the path which i can follow so
that i can start my learning curve.My goal is to start from the beginning as
i am totally a new to this field

any help in this regard will be much appriciated

Thanks
Shekher

Re: Learning Curve

Posted by shekher thakur <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tips!!!

Re: Learning Curve

Posted by mail vimal <se...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sekhar

Re: Learning Curve

Posted by shekher thakur <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for such a wonderfull response i have got the right direction and
surely will get back to you all if i find any problem...

Re: Learning Curve

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: Learning Curve

Posted by charitha kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.