Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com> on 2021/09/10 20:32:51 UTC

Java post commit: HL7v2IOReadWriteIT failures

I'm troubleshooting Java postcommit build failure on HL7v2IOReadWriteIT.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-12873

org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadIT.testHL7v2IO_ListHL7v2Messages_filtered
org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadIT.testHL7v2IO_ListHL7v2Messages
org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadWriteIT.testHL7v2IOE2E

The build failures happened to include my commit
https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/9694f70df1447e96684b665279679edafec13a0c
(in which I confirmed the pull request passed "Java Postcommit". Strange)

I'm getting help from the server-side team (CC: Kenn and Ahmet). But if
somebody knows some clues, please let me know.

Tomo

Re: Java post commit: HL7v2IOReadWriteIT failures

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com>.
Here is a PR to fix: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15498 I confirmed
"Run Java Postcommit" passes.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 4:32 PM Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com> wrote:

> I'm troubleshooting Java postcommit build failure on HL7v2IOReadWriteIT.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-12873
>

> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadIT.testHL7v2IO_ListHL7v2Messages_filtered
>
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadIT.testHL7v2IO_ListHL7v2Messages
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.gcp.healthcare.HL7v2IOReadWriteIT.testHL7v2IOE2E
>

> The build failures happened to include my commit
>
> https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/9694f70df1447e96684b665279679edafec13a0c
> (in which I confirmed the pull request passed "Java Postcommit". Strange)
>
> I'm getting help from the server-side team (CC: Kenn and Ahmet). But if
> somebody knows some clues, please let me know.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tomo

Tomo