Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com> on 2009/11/21 02:43:08 UTC

KeepAlive directive takes others than on or off

Current KeepAlive dirctive accept anything but "Off" or "0"
as "On" for compatibility,
The change from 0/1 to Off/On was done in 1.3 or before.
I'd like to change KeepAlive to AP_INIT_FLAG.
so that KeepAlive accepts only On or Off.

comments ?

Re: KeepAlive directive takes others than on or off

Posted by Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com>.
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:44:54 +0100
Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 11/21/2009 02:43 AM, Takashi Sato wrote:
> > Current KeepAlive dirctive accept anything but "Off" or "0"
> > as "On" for compatibility,
> > The change from 0/1 to Off/On was done in 1.3 or before.
> > I'd like to change KeepAlive to AP_INIT_FLAG.
> > so that KeepAlive accepts only On or Off.
> >
> > comments ?
> >

> Seems to make sense to me. +1.
>
> Regards
>
> RĂ¼diger

OK, done in r883082.

Re: KeepAlive directive takes others than on or off

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 11/21/2009 02:43 AM, Takashi Sato wrote:
> Current KeepAlive dirctive accept anything but "Off" or "0"
> as "On" for compatibility,
> The change from 0/1 to Off/On was done in 1.3 or before.
> I'd like to change KeepAlive to AP_INIT_FLAG.
> so that KeepAlive accepts only On or Off.
>
> comments ?

Seems to make sense to me. +1.

Regards

RĂ¼diger