Posted to users@camel.apache.org by solimo <ro...@budzko.eu> on 2012/09/08 21:44:35 UTC

Re: Issue with ApnsServiceFactory

Hi,

If we stick to examples in term of feedback and gateway configuration as an
optional then I understand if ParamUtils.checkDestination(...) returns false
then default values should still be used. Right now
configureApnsCertificate(...) always overrides destinations (with default
values) and thats the part which should be fixed if I'm not mistaken.

Robert Budźko

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote

Posted by solimo <ro...@budzko.eu>.
Here we go - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5536

Re: Issue with ApnsServiceFactory

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM, solimo <ro...@budzko.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If we stick to examples in term of feedback and gateway configuration as an
> optional then I understand if ParamUtils.checkDestination(...) returns false
> then default values should still be used. Right now
> configureApnsCertificate(...) always overrides destinations (with default
> values) and thats the part which should be fixed if I'm not mistaken.

Robert, you are welcome to work on a patch with your suggest for a fix.

> Robert Budźko
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I created a ticket to not forget about this
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5536
>>
>> Patches is of course still welcome.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource