Posted to users@flex.apache.org by cxjepa <su...@karsim.net> on 2016/03/04 02:22:27 UTC

Re: Concurrent logins

if someone gets into the same, I could solve it with the spring-flex
integration module available in github, switching to spring security.

Re: AW: Concurrent logins

Posted by cxjepa <su...@karsim.net>.
Hi Christofer, thanks, I'm reading right now your solution because I'm facing
some problems, namely the app has some session related info that gets mixed
up when multiple browser tabs are open with the same application, I'm trying
to figure out how to detect that situation.

Cheers

AW: Concurrent logins

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Oh shi*!

I wanted to reply to your mail, but forgot to as soon as I was at the computer again ... sorry for that.
I had a similar problem a few years ago an wrote down my solution: https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/BlazeDS+per-client-authentication+and+Spring-Security

Hope it's not too late and it helps.

Chris