Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Am Khan (Tamim)" <kh...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/06 08:02:11 UTC

libcxa.so

Hi,
I am new to Xalan.  when I try to run Xalan, I get libcxa.so.3 not found. please help.

Thanks.
Am

Xalan Xpath Caching

Posted by Challapathi <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

How to cache Xpath expr. Please let me know.

Thanks

Chelu

Re: libcxa.so

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.
> Hi,
> I am new to Xalan.  when I try to run Xalan, I get libcxa.so.3 not found.
please help.

> Thanks.
> Am

The Linux binary is built with the Intel compiler.  If you don't have that
compiler, you will need to download the source distributions and build
Xerces-C and Xalan-C with whatever version of GCC you have installed.

Dave