Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Krell, Louis" <Lo...@reuters.com> on 2001/01/10 22:37:47 UTC

Calling a servlet from the RPCRouterServlet

Fellow SOAPers!

I have a servlet that performs LDAP connection pooling to a Netscape
Directory Server.  How do I call my servlet from the RPCRouterServlet so
that I can make use of the connection pooling from a SOAP request? I would
like to do this without making changes to the Apache SOAP software.  Are any
changes to the Apache SOAP  planned so that the class being called from the
RPCRouterServlet is a servlet to servlet call?   Any help is appreciated.

Louis

the views of Reuters Ltd.