Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/10 20:11:55 UTC

Could somebody test Mylyn (Team | Find Tasks...)

We support Bugzilla and JIRA task repositories and apparently [1] the
OSGi infrastructure for those modules is broken on Java 9 and above.

Could somebody test if these work (or not)?

--emi

1. https://github.com/mojohaus/nbm-maven-plugin/issues/52

--emi

Re: Could somebody test Mylyn (Team | Find Tasks...)

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Luca!

--emi