Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Viswa S <sv...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/16 02:31:49 UTC

Trunk Compile failure/ hang

Hello,
I am trying to build source out of trunk (to apply a patch) and ran into an issue were the build process hangs ( below output) during build lucene at sanity-load-lib.
Just when build sanity-load-lib starts, I see an dialog box asking for applet access permission "The applet is attempting to invoke the java/lang/System.loadLibrary() operation on db_java-4.7" . I click on "Allow" and the build process never resumes (waited for more than an hour)
Any thoughts would be very helpful.
-Viswa
...build-lucene:
contrib-build.init:
get-db-jar:
check-and-get-db-jar:
init:
clover.setup:
clover.info:     [echo]      [echo]       Clover not found. Code coverage reports disabled.     [echo]
clover:
compile-core:
compile-test-framework:
common.compile-test: