Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2007/10/24 08:26:35 UTC

Re: Getting started with HBase

(moving to hadoop-dev)

Hmmm, our Solaris zones machine doesn't seem to be accepting
connections on port 25 (sendmail).  I've restarted sendmail to no
avail.  I suspect this problem started when the system was rebooted
on Oct 21 (Sunday) since there have been no test runs since Oct 20.
I'll try to look at this more when I have time (I'm away this week).
In the meantime, feel free to send me suggestions on what to try next
(Allen W?).

Cheers,
Nige

Posted by Michael Stack <st...@duboce.net>.