Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2011/10/31 03:27:16 UTC

Any Commons RMs at ApacheCon?

Hi All

I've had a couple of goes at rolling a new release of Commons Validator
recently, but thus far I've been un-sucessful as there's always been a
problem with the artifacts...

I was wondering, are any current Commons Release Managers going to be at
ApacheCon in a week's time? And if so, any chance one of you could give me
a hand to get a sucessful Commons Validator release out?

Cheers
Nick

Re: Any Commons RMs at ApacheCon?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
lucky you guys you can meet, best wishes from my side and enjoy the Conf!
Have a nice day,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 10/30/11 7:27 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've had a couple of goes at rolling a new release of Commons
> Validator recently, but thus far I've been un-sucessful as there's
> always been a problem with the artifacts...
>
> I was wondering, are any current Commons Release Managers going to
> be at ApacheCon in a week's time? And if so, any chance one of you
> could give me a hand to get a sucessful Commons Validator release
> out?

I will be there Wed - Fri. and would love to get together and happy
to help.  Ping me off list or just call my mobile, which is in
members.txt.

Phil