Posted to dev@mrql.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2013/06/12 17:28:30 UTC

Re: Establishing whether "Apache MRQL" is a suitable name

+ dev@mrql.incubator.apache.org  :)

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu>.
Hello,
Could you please let us know your decision about the suitability of the
name "Apache MRQL"?
We have our first release ready for IPMC vote, but we are waiting to
resolve PODLINGNAMESEARCH-32 first.
Thank you and regards
Leonidas Fegaras